Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] preparing backups ahead of time

2009-04-11 20:23:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] preparing backups ahead of time
From: Andreas Schuldei <schuldei+bacula-users AT spotify DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 02:19:28 +0200
that is a solution for now since we backup to disk. i did read
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Basic_Volume_Management.html and
understood nothing, though. the text is not very well written.

soon we want to switch to our new and expensive tape robot though and
want to backup to tape instead and then concurrency wont work anymore,
will it? at that point we would need to come back to that "ahead of
time" backup anyway, right?