Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] preparing backups ahead of time

2009-04-12 12:40:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] preparing backups ahead of time
From: Andreas Schuldei <schuldei+bacula-users AT spotify DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:36:33 +0200
On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 2:19 AM, Andreas Schuldei
<schuldei+bacula-users AT spotify DOT com> wrote:
> that is a solution for now since we backup to disk. i did read
> http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Basic_Volume_Management.html and
> understood nothing, though. the text is not very well written.

one great and easy way would be to use different mark up for the
interesting/different parts in the example and reference them in the
text and explain why they are differnet.

affter re-reading the text i realize that the implicit questions
raised in the text (e.g. how can i tie my backups to the correct
device and media type?) are left open and and serve to scare away
anyone who does not yet know what is meant.