Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper

2009-01-20 04:39:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula on dapper
From: Bruno Almeida <bruno.almeida AT net-a-porter DOT com>
To: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:36:43 +0000
Hi

I just installed webacula on a CentOS box and was getting the same error
regarding bconsole.

Not sure if it is the same problem, but I was getting this error on the
apache logs:

sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo

So edited /etc/sudoers and commented out the following line:
#Defaults    requiretty

It might not be the same on dapper, but worth trying.

Bruno

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN wrote:
> Thanks for your help thus far, getting PDO_mysql to work on Dapper was a bit
> tricky but mostly seems to be working now.  However a couple of things #1 on
> the main screen i get these messages about bconsole.conf thought it might be
> permissions I did add bacula to the www-data group
> (bacula:x:111:www-data)
> and set perms on bconsole and bconsole.conf
> (rwxr-x--- 1 root bacula   470 2008-06-22 14:52 bconsole
> -rw-r----- 1 root bacula   462 2008-08-01 12:54 bconsole.conf)
> as instructed.  Even tried 777 permissions but still get the errors below
> thing this might be causing my other problem too see further below for that.
>
> Scheduled Jobs (at 24 hours forward)
>
> ERROR: There was a problem executing bconsole. See below.
>
> ERROR
> Command: no output.
> Check access to
> /etc/bacula/bconsole -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf
>
> Information from Director : List of Running Jobs
>
> ERROR: There was a problem executing bconsole. See below.
>
> ERROR
> Command: no output.
> Check access to
> /etc/bacula/bconsole -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf
>

> ****Also keep getting this error when i try to list jobs and such hoping it
> is related to the above errors.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::newInstanceArgs() in
> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Filter/Input.php on line 918
>
> here is the inside of the mentioned file line 918 is the one with 5 stars
> beside it
>
>         $class = new ReflectionClass($className);
>
>         if (!$class->implementsInterface($interfaceName)) {
>             require_once 'Zend/Filter/Exception.php';
>             throw new Zend_Filter_Exception("Class based on basename
> '$classBaseName' must implement the '$interfaceName' interface");
>         }
>
>         if ($class->hasMethod('__construct')) {
> *****            $object = $class->newInstanceArgs($args);
>         } else {
>             $object = $class->newInstance();
>         }
>
>         return $object;
>     }
>
> }
>
> PS here are some tutorials on how to get PDO and PDO_mysql to work on dapper
>
> http://bhiv.com/getting-pdo-to-work-with-ubuntus-606-lts-dapper-drake/
>

> Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup
>
> http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org
>
> NEW!!! Custom Service Packages# Bacula 1.38 or later.
# Supported MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
# Zend Framework version 1.5.1
> Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online
> Accounting Packages
>
> ----- "Bruno Friedmann" <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch> wrote:
>
>> RYAN vAN GINNEKEN wrote:
>>> Hello all I am tring to get webacula running on dapper have follow
>> the INSTALL document to the letter but keep getting this error.  Not
>> sure if i have Zend installed or not. There does not seem to be a
>> zend-framework package for Dapper has anyone managed to get this
>> working on good old dapper?
>>>
>>> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception' with
>> message 'The PDO extension is required for this adapter but the
>> extension is not loaded' in
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:95 Stack
>> trace: #0 /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(390):
>> Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #1
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(206):
>> Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DESCRIBE Job', Array) #2
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(137):
>> Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('DESCRIBE Job') #3
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(605):
>> Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->describeTable('Job', NULL) #4
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(534):
>> Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setupMetadata() #5
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(269):
>> Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->_setup() #6
>> /var/www/webacula/application/models/Job.php(33):
>> Zend_Db_Table_Abstract->__construct(Array) #
>> 7
>>>  /var/www/webacula/application/controllers/Index in
>> /var/www/webacula/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 95
>>

>> The Zend Package is deliver with webbacula.
>> did you see the message : 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception' ;-)
>>
>> You have a trouble with your php base installation.
>> ZF need to have the pdo + pdo-mysql | pdo-postgresql | pdo-sqlite
>> database drivers.
>> choose the drivers to be one of the database your bacula is running.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure you can get this package from a repository for
>> dapper.
>> The other way to have them is by pecl install.
>>

>> --
>>
>>      Bruno Friedmann

New to NET-A-PORTER.COM: 6 fabulous boutiques!
http://www.net-a-porter.com/boutiques

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Net a Porter Ltd.

Net A Porter Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales Number: 3820604
Registered Office: The Dome, Whiteleys Centre, 151 Queensway, London, W2 4YN.