Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Tape Drive in Windows Server 2003 accesing from Bacula

2008-05-27 23:33:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] Tape Drive in Windows Server 2003 accesing from Bacula
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:32:42 -0400
Hi:
I still Reading the doc and now I found this "6.5 Testing Compatibility with
Your Tape Drive". I have Bacula installed in a Server PC with Linux but this PC
haven't the Tape Drive. This are attached to a Server with Windows 2003 R2. I'm
asking if I can save from Bacula to this Tape Drives, maybe mounting it as a
resource or something else. Is this a madness or it can be done?
Cheers
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP