Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] jobs getting canceled. again.

2008-05-27 09:35:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] jobs getting canceled. again.
From: "Mantas M." <mantasmlist AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:35:01 +0300
Alan, thanks, i know bacula cant run different priority jobs
concurrently. Moreover, since each of my clients has a separate pool, I
couldn't have concurrent jobs anyway.

My issue still remains unsolved, however. I guess the only way to get
around it is to have multiple schedules. And all I want to do is to have
each job run one by one!
Max Run Time is only there to make sure that if a job stalls, other jobs
in the queue wont be blocked until i intervene.

I do think though, that Max Run Time section in the manual should be
changed. It does sound ambiguous, because "Max Run Time" timer
apparently starts as the job is _queued_, and not _started_, as it is
stated in the manual.

Cheers,
Mantas