Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] jobs getting canceled. again.

2008-05-27 04:24:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] jobs getting canceled. again.
From: "Mantas M." <mantasmlist AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:24:34 +0300
Hi all,

I'm still messing with the Max Time parameters in my config, trying to
get those right...

Last night I've altered my bacula configs and gave each job a different
priority. After that, i noticed, that bacula no longer says "waiting for
higher priority jobs to complete", and just says "waiting for execution"
for jobs, with lower priority.

I thought that now everything should be fine, and added a "Max Run Time
= 2 hours" to all of my jobs.
Today i see, that all the jobs that were waiting for execution for more
than 2 hours were canceled.
Why? How the jobs can be canceled by "Max Run Time" if they haven't even
started yet?

I quote the manual:
"Max Run Time = <time> The time specifies the maximum allowed
time that a job may run, counted from when the job starts, ( __not
necessarily the same as when the job was scheduled__ ). This directive is
implemented in version 1.33 and later."

Am i misinterpreting the manual (again), or this behavior is incorrect,
and the jobs should not be canceled?