BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4.1.1-Problem restoring backups

2017-04-27 02:41:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4.1.1-Problem restoring backups
From: "Ib H. Rasmussen" <ihr AT tdcadsl DOT dk>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:40:03 +0200
Hi Johan,

First thank you so much for your efford, although is hasn't solved the
problem yet.

Unfortunally I don't that much extra space to accommodate an extra copy
of the backups. (around 6TB).

I have been thinking it looks like none of the BackupPC utility programs
(BackupPC_xxxx) are working, so there must be a common denominator.

I wonder how do these programs find the backups - for tarCreate for
instance you nowhere give a path to the backups - so how does this work?

I'm looking forward to hear from anybody with a clue to fix this problem!

Best regards

Ib