BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] (solved) Error: Unable to open /usr//doc/BackupPC.html: configuration

2013-03-24 17:06:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] (solved) Error: Unable to open /usr//doc/BackupPC.html: configuration
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 16:05:38 -0500
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
wrote:

> No, it's me ... I guess. As mostly, BackupCentral again gets threading wrong,
> so, technically, he's responding to himself.

Your difficulties are somewhat strange, since gmail manages to show
threaded conversations correctly from/to the forum gateway.   I think
the list archives do too.

> And it's *not only* his lack of quoting, really. Even in the sum of his
> messages, I doubt there is enough information for us to guess what problem
> he is actually having. He should probably read

That part is true.  Gmail conveniently hides repeated quoted text
anyway unless you've forgotten and need to expand it.   But you need
the information in the first place.  Sounded like a permission or
packaging issue of some kind.