BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: Unable to open /usr//doc/BackupPC.html: configuration

2013-03-24 15:00:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Error: Unable to open /usr//doc/BackupPC.html: configuration
From: <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:59:08 -0400
Rickinfl wrote at about 10:37:31 -0700 on Sunday, March 24, 2013:
 > How rude... I post a help question with my issue and this is the
 > response I get? I'm not seeing a Jeffrey even in here responding to
 > me.

I guess I shouldn't ask "whom he is calling rude" or "what issue" though
the OP's lack of quoting and the fact that the OP still thinks this is a
forum makes it hard to know whom he is accusing and what he is
referring to... I guess at least this time, I am pretty sure it's not
me whom he is calling rude since he can't see my responses...

Perhaps someone can respond to him and suggest he join the mailing
list rather than persisting with treating this as a forum using the
broken BackupCentral mailing-list-to-forum software...

For some (blessed) reason, it appears that BackupCentral does not like
my emails or maybe discards them as spam :P I really think we should
set up an auto-responder to any email originating from BackupCentral
that denies the post while politely suggesting how to join the list...