BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Pool synchronization?

2013-03-08 09:19:02
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Pool synchronization?
From: Mark Campbell <mcampbell AT emediatrade DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 07:17:30 -0700
My apologies.  I was just going by what everyone else seemed to be recommending
at that time; and when browsing the config, I happened upon a variable that I
wondered would accomplish what they were advocating.  If you'll see the rest of
the chain, you'll see that I abandoned that idea since ZFS' mechanisms would
very likely be transparent to BackupPC anyway.

Thanks,

--Mark