BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] need help with windows backup

2013-03-01 02:47:15
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] need help with windows backup
To: upendra.gandhi AT gmail DOT com
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 09:45:13 +1100
On 01/03/13 09:42, upen wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Adam Goryachev
> <adam AT websitemanagers.com DOT au> wrote:
>> Quick reply, it needs the path to at on the windows machine, not the Linux
>> machine.
> wow, all this time I thought this was linux side. Thanks!!
>
> When I do which at on windows, I see , /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/at .
> Is that correct path?
Sorry, I replied before quickly from my mobile...

It could also be C:\Windows\system32\at depending on whether it runs
from a cygwin shell, or runs from a windows command prompt.

A little trial and error might be needed, or careful examination of the
logs.

Basically the linux machine runs a command on windows, which doesn't
have permission to take the snapshot, so it creates a task to run
shortly (using at) which will setup the vss/snapshot.

Hope this helps....

Regards,
Adam

--