BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC file system full, best way to recover?

2010-06-01 18:01:35
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC file system full, best way to recover?
From: James Ward <jeward AT torzo DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:00:15 -0700
For anyone else having this problem, this is exactly what I did.  The NAS
recently mounted was always mounted as /tbms, so:

root@kw157:/var/lib/backuppc/pc$ /etc/init.d/backuppc stop
root@kw157:/var/lib/backuppc/pc$ ls -d */*/f???/ftbms | xargs rm -rf
/usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_nightly 0 255
/etc/init.d/backuppc start