BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc performing 2 backups a night

2010-06-01 11:34:09
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc performing 2 backups a night
From: plight <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:32:31 -0400
I have 5 test hosts configured and my post dump scripts run perfectly.  So it
is in fact backing up the data.

My problem is it runs twice.  It will run once at 1am and then again at 2am.  I
cant for the life of me figure out why it is doing this.  Am I missing a
setting?

The did reroute ping to /bin/true so my postdump script would run even if ping
was down.  Could this be causing it?