BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host

2010-04-15 11:27:01
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Trouble setting up backup to a Windows host
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:24:20 +1000

Les Mikesell wrote:
> On 4/15/2010 8:07 AM, Sorin Srbu wrote:

Can anyone suggest a solution which works reliably for them including
both SSH + rsync or SSH + rsyncd on windows with BPC ?

So far. I've tried various combinations of the above with very
un-reliable results. One method I'm using now is openvpn + rsyncd, but
again that is also not reliable (because openvpn falls over so BPC can't
ping, so no backup (and no error)).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bonus would be a solution that can backup open files...

Thanks,
Adam

- --
Adam Goryachev