BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to Schedule Backup?

2010-04-06 18:32:02
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to Schedule Backup?
From: professorgenival <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:30:37 -0400
OK.

I think that I need to be patient with the backup pc.... I'd like to see the
backups now...I don't understand why the backuppc don't have a configuration
precise about the time to do backups... It will decide when is the best moment
to do the backups??? It's sound  strange for me...

But It's ok..

Full Backups

FullPeriod: 6,97
FullKeepCont: 1
FullKeepCntMin: 1
FullAgeMax: 90

Incremental Backups

IncrPeriod: 0.97

IncrkeeoCnt: 6
IncrKeepCntMin: 1
IncrAgeMax: 30
IncrLevels: 1

Blackouts

BackupsDisable: 0
BlackoutBadPingLimit: 3
BlackoutGoodCnt: 7
BlackoutGoodCnt: 7
BlackupPeriosd:

Hour Begin: 7
Hour end: 19.5
weekdays: 1,2,3,4,5

Other

PartialAgeMax: 3
RestoreInfoKeepCnt: 10
ArchiveInfoKeepCnt: 10

Config.pl

$Conf{WakeupSchedule} = [2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22];

Now I Have a question!

When The Backuppc Will Start the next backup??