BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] MakeLink failed with -4

2010-02-22 14:58:47
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] MakeLink failed with -4
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:56:49 -0600
On 2/22/2010 1:35 PM, clayj AT nwlink DOT com wrote:
> Hmmmmm - I've NEVER seen anything in either of those directories.
>
> I DID CHANGE $TOPDIR after the install (but, I THOUGHT before I had
> actually run BackupPC). If that's the issue, is there a way to recover
> from that?

If you are just getting started, you could reinstall from the tarball
giving the right location.  If you want to keep what you have, follow
the first link on this page:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=Tips_and_Tricks

But I thought this was supposed to be fixed if you have the 3.2.x version.