BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Restoring files without backuppc

2010-02-15 10:21:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Restoring files without backuppc
From: Huw Wyn Jones <huw.jones AT meirion-dwyfor.ac DOT uk>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:19:34 +0000 (GMT)
I'm a little confused by the usage of BackupPC_zipCreate

The directory I need a zip of is:

/backup/data/pc/fshac1/530/f%2fhome/fhefinw

The command I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to run (as user backuppc) is:

/usr/local/BackupPC/bin/BackupPC_zipCreate -h localhost -n 530 -s fshac1
fhefinw > /backup/hefin.zip

The error is:

"bad backup number 530 for host localhost"

I guess I missed something out here!

TIA

Huw

--