BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Restoring files without backuppc

2010-02-15 17:39:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Restoring files without backuppc
From: Huw Wyn Jones <huw.jones AT meirion-dwyfor.ac DOT uk>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:37:10 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks for the replies. Really helpful :-)

OK so given that the stuff I need is in

/backup/data/pc/fshac1/530/f%2fhome/fhefinw

does that translate to:

BackupPC_zipCreate -h fshac1 -n 530 -s fhefinw > /backup/hefin.zip

I'm a little unsure as what exactly is expected in "share" as I'd originally
thought this was "fshac1" (one of the hosts).

Thanks as ever for all the assistance.

Cheers

Huw
--