BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] ext3 filesystem limitations

2010-01-26 10:43:20
Subject: [BackupPC-users] ext3 filesystem limitations
From: Huw Wyn Jones <huw.jones AT meirion-dwyfor.ac DOT uk>
To: backuppc-users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:42:03 +0000 (GMT)
Hi folks,

Has anyone experienced BackupPC crashing? I'm trying to recover our backup
server. I can log-in with all the services switched off (interactive boot) but
a normal start causes full blown kernel panics :( The server was running for
about two years before this started to happen. Has anyone had any similar
experiences? I'm trying to figure out what might be going on!

The OS is CentOS 4.4, the system log files shown nothing untoward and the
/backup/data directory has about 950Gb of data in it.

TIA

Huw

--
Huw Wyn Jones