BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] server spec for BackupPC

2010-01-22 16:08:19
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] server spec for BackupPC
From: Stuart Matthews <stu AT eff DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:07:04 -0800
Well, I certainly understand the merits of a "server" vs. desktop
hardware for server usage. But, I am not really willing to spend the
money for this, hence my "assuming no hardware failures."

To spend the extra money for that hardware may be to not get the
hardware cost approved at all. In which case I would be where I am now,
and I'd rather be in the situation where I have hardware that is much
more able to handle the load.

Thanks,
Stu