BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] entities using BackupPC

2009-10-27 13:04:08
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] entities using BackupPC
From: James Wells <James.Wells AT webcertain DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:31:14 +0000
Hi Adam,

Sure -
We used it in our business for backing up 8 local servers (mix of Linux CentOS,
Windows server 2003), and 20+ remote Linux Servers. Our employee base is about
70 staff, mostly non-english.

Total size is about 250gb, and they all complete overnight every day without
any issues.

I love it to be honest, really  works well, restores to our fileserver or any
others are fast and easily done if we have any problems.

Kind Regards,
James Wells
Systems Administrator

T: +44 (0) 1904 780030