BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Using backuppc on a Mac

2009-10-06 14:37:09
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Using backuppc on a Mac
From: Omid <backuppc AT omidia DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:22:54 -0700
on the second point, yes, you can override the backup method in the host based config files.  i use tar, rsync, and smb, depending on the host.

as a more general question, what can be overridden and what cannot, in the machine based config files?  are there any restrictions?

specifically, can $Conf{EMailUserDestDomain} be overridden in the machine based config files?

thanks.