BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] No files dumped for share docs

2009-04-16 09:54:30
Subject: [BackupPC-users] No files dumped for share docs
From: Gérald Becker <becgerald AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:36:02 +0200
Hi all,

i got an error when trying to backup my windows. Backuppc works with my linux
clients using rsync and ssh, all is fine. But when i try to add a windows
client, i got errors. I
want to use rsyncd on windows xp, install seems fine, rsyncd.secrets and
rsyncd.conf are configured, i open firewall and check rsync.exe as service. All
is running fine(?).
When i try to save the windows client, i got this error :
I have a client.pl file. Strange stuff (maybe not) to me is the Sent
include/exclude. I tried to delete the exclude reference, but without success.

If someone got any idea, it would be really appreciate.

error log :
full backup started for directory docs
Connected to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:873, remote version 29
Negotiated protocol version 28
Connected to module docs
Sending args: --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D
--links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --ignore-times . .
Sent include: /c:
Sent include: /c:/docs
Sent exclude: /*
Sent exclude: /c:/*
Xfer PIDs are now 6500
  create d 755   400/401           0 .
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share docs)
Backup aborted (No files dumped for share docs)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one
(got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

client.pl :
$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsyncd';
$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = {
  '*' => [
    'c:/docs'
  ]
};
$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [
  'docs'
];
$Conf{RsyncdPasswd} = 'backuppc';
$Conf{RsyncdUserName} = 'backuppc';
$Conf{ClientNameAlias} = 'XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX';
$Conf{SmbShareName} = [
  'docs'
];
$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {