BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC server on OS X Server? (was Guide to set up Apache on OS X (to use mod_perl)

2009-04-16 09:49:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC server on OS X Server? (was Guide to set up Apache on OS X (to use mod_perl)
From: Thomas von Eyben <thomasvoneyben AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:34:45 +0200
HI List,

Just once more my question
"Is anyone on the list actually running BackupPC on OS X?"

As described below I am having some difficulties in getting the perl
environment satisfactory for using BackupPC and therefore I would like
to hear from other that is using OS X to host the BackupPC server and
- hopfully - get some good advice.

TIA TvE