BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Almost working

2008-10-13 05:16:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Almost working
From: "Michael Mansour" <mic AT npgx.com DOT au>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:03:11 +1100
Hi,

> Why use Fedora at all?? Debian is your friend

So are so many other Linux distributions... one of the best things about Linux
is the range available.

I personally use Scientific Linux on all my servers (and clients servers) and
have been for many years. If it's good enough for the Large Hedron Collider,
it's more than enough to host services :)

Regards,

Michael.

------- End of Original Message -------