BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] ssh access

2008-09-15 15:41:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] ssh access
From: "Michael Cockrell" <mcockrell AT usnx DOT net>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:40:51 -0500
I am in charge of a system that uses backuppc for backups and it works
great. I have a question about ssh access though. Someone else set this up
and when they did they changed the sshd_config to permit root logins in
order to get it working. i don't like this. I know there is a way to permit
root logins only through the use of a certificate but I cant recall how to
set this up in the sshd_config. Any help would be appreciated.

Michael