BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backup frozen...

2008-07-10 11:32:05
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backup frozen...
From: Sam Przyswa <samp AT arial-concept DOT com>
To: BackupPC Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:31:00 +0200
Hi,

Since two days one of my backup machine stay frozen with no error message !?

I use BPC 3.1.0 on Debian Etch and on the remote machine we use rsync
version 2.6.8, it seems the remote rsync stop to send but the connection
stay open. The remote dir where the backup stop is 640Mb of size.

This problem occurred two days ago before I had no problem and all the
others backups work fine.

Thanks for your help.

Sam.

--