BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Changing your login user

2008-05-06 07:59:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Changing your login user
From: Stephen Joyce <stephen AT physics.unc DOT edu>
To: Peter <peter_2000 AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 07:59:36 -0400 (EDT)
You can add something like the following to the $Conf{CgiNavBarLinks} area
of your config.pl. This works in firefox; I haven't tested IE.

  { 'link' => 'https://nouser:[email protected]/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin',
    'lname' => undef,
    'name' => 'Logout of BackupPC'
  }

Replace myserver.domain with your own and change https to http if you're
not using SSL (though you should be). This edit can also be done via the
CGI: Edit Config -> CGI -> CgiNavBarLinks -> Add.

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator                                            P A N I C

The purpose of the icons, the purpose of the entire OS X look and feel, is
to keep the customer happy during that critical period between the time of
sale and the time the check clears.