Amanda-Users

Re: This is retarded.

2005-08-30 17:04:50
Subject: Re: This is retarded.
From: Joe Rhett <jrhett AT meer DOT net>
To: Cam <cameron.matheson AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:48:28 -0700
On 8/30/05, Joe Rhett <jrhett AT meer DOT net> wrote:
tracking ability, but let's use 3 tapes and write not a single byte to
them?

On Aug 30, 2005, at 1:18 PM, Cam wrote:
What's retarded? your configuration? you really didn't give enough information for anyone to help you.

We've been running in this configuration for 5+ years now. The configuration works. Yes, I could supply the configuration but it really doesn't change anything. Amanda should not use 3 tapes and write 0 bytes to them, no matter what the configuration is.

--
Joe Rhett
senior geek