Amanda-Users

Re: Please check and confirm my Daily Config and Monthly Config.

2005-04-20 10:48:11
Subject: Re: Please check and confirm my Daily Config and Monthly Config.
From: Chuck Amadi <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:39:02 +0100
Cheers I will use for Daily dumps 5 tapes two for errors

dumpcycle 0
runspercycle 1
tapescycle 7

For monthlys 12 month tapes and two for errors

dumpcycle 0
runspercycle 1
tapescycle 14

Is this a better rotation cycle for Daily and Monthly backups.

Thanx

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator

The Surgical Material Testing Laboratory (SMTL),
Princess of Wales Hospital
Coity Road
Bridgend,
United Kingdom, CF31 1RQ.