Amanda-Users

Re: AW: AW: Problem with tape and labeling (archiving)

2005-04-13 12:06:33
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Problem with tape and labeling (archiving)
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:57:53 -0400
On Wednesday 13 April 2005 06:10, Sebastian  Kösters wrote:
>The "1" is in the file counter (see Script - 1001, 1002 .....)
>DailySet$counter == DailySet1xxx

Are you saying that 'counter' was seeded with the number 1000 to start
this method up?  That is not obvious from the prior postings.  In
this event, we need to see the labelstr from the amanda.conf which
has not been supplied to the list yet, at least in the messages I
just rechecked.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
message by Gene Heskett are: