Amanda-Users

Re: Amdump keeps running

2004-09-22 18:31:57
Subject: Re: Amdump keeps running
From: Jason Miller <jwm AT interlinc DOT net>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:30:11 -0500
I changed the two lines that have TapeType in them to unknown-tapetype from
a copy/paste from the F&Q on amanda's site. It is in fact a Powervault 122T
DLT VS80, forgot to put the config back to the way I have had it. I edited
it to see if it made a difference and of course it didn't.

tapetype unknown-tapetype # AMANDA_WEBMIN

define tapetype unknown-tapetype {

    comment "just produced by tapetype program"
    length 34500 mbytes
    filemark 10 kbytes
    speed 1291 kps

}