Amanda-Users

Re: amanda with files

2004-09-09 03:16:22
Subject: Re: amanda with files
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:12:05 +0200
Hi, Gene Heskett,

on Donnerstag, 09. September 2004 at 04:51 you wrote to amanda-users:

GH> Greetings Stefan;

GH> I think I've made some progress and the remaining problem
GH> is my inability to label the vtapes.  I think...

GH> I've combined the scripts in your howto, so that its all in
GH> one in case one should have to restart, and it comes in handy
GH> right now since there is nothing precious to lose if I run it
GH> several times in a row.

GH> Here is that script:
GH> -------------mkamandatapes------------
GH> amlabel DailySet1 DailySet1-${n} slot slot${n}

Usage: amlabel [-f] <conf> <label> [slot <slot-number>]

Should be

amlabel DailySet1 DailySet1-${n} slot ${n}

AFAI see.

(So that it expands to:

amlabel DailySet1 DailySet1-01 slot 1

Still don't know if these leading "0" doesn't bite you, too.)

Note my comments and changes in the other thread, too.

--
best regards,
Stefan

Stefan G. Weichinger