Amanda-Users

Re: Three tape set backup policy

2004-06-23 05:32:38
Subject: Re: Three tape set backup policy
From: Alexander Jolk <alexj AT buf DOT com>
To: Phil Homewood <pdh AT snapgear DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:53:37 +0200
Phil Homewood wrote:
> 1. I believe amanda _really_ doesn't like running more than
>    once per day. At least in a single config. Having multiple
>    configs _might_ avoid her objections there though.

I've heard that a few times before, but I still don't quite understand
what the problems are supposed to be.  I actually *did* two runs the
same day not long ago, and I haven't observed anything out of the
ordinary so far.  What should I be looking out for?

Thanks,
        Alex

--
Alexander Jolk         /         BUF Compagnie
tel +33-1 42 68 18 28 /  fax +33-1 42 68 18 29