Amanda-Users

post-only access to the lists??

2004-03-26 09:15:12
Subject: post-only access to the lists??
From: Mathias Körber <mathias AT koerber DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:11:59 +0800
Hi all,

I would like to read amanda-users and amanda-hackers in daily digest
format. Only, the amanda.org Majordomo does not offer those options.
But hey, there still the Yahoo Groups copies, which do provide daily digests.

Only problem is that to post to the lists I have tio subscribe to amanda-users/hackers
itself, which means I will receive every single message separately ..

Is there any way to get either a daily digest option directly from the
amanda.org majordomo, or to get post-only access to amanda-user/hackers, so
I can continue receiving the digest from Yahoo?

thanks
Mathias