Amanda-Users

Re: Reporting Question

2004-03-26 09:09:59
Subject: Re: Reporting Question
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Thomas Brand <brand AT puzzle DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:06:59 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 at 2:59pm, Thomas Brand wrote

> is there a way to customize the reporting format? For example it would be
> nice to have the full name of the disks, not just the last part.
>
> I see two possible solutions (please correct me) to achieve this.
>
> a) the reporting format can be customized in a corresponding template

You can change the columns and their sizes using 'columnspec' in
amanda.conf.

> b) the reporting is done in xml; customized formatting is done with xslt by
> the user

ISTR someone posting a patch or a program to generate custom (XML?)
reports a while ago -- look through the archives.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering