Amanda-Users

Re: excluding while backing up Windows box

2004-03-17 16:23:32
Subject: Re: excluding while backing up Windows box
From: David Wolfskill <david AT egation DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:19:54 -0800
On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 10:09:18PM +0100, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
>I have repeatedly (is that english really ...?) posted questions about
>this on the samba-list without replies.

Yes, "repeatedly" is a perfectly good English word, and you used it in
an appropriate context.  :-}

[The language is a little too flexible for its own good sometimes -- to
say nothing of the "good" of those who use it.  I am reminded of Victor
Borge's line:  "It's *your* language; I'm just trying to *use* it!"]

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                                 david AT egation DOT com