Amanda-Users

Solaris ACLs

2004-03-08 19:40:24
Subject: Solaris ACLs
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:35:49 -0600
Someone on the sage-members list is looking for free backup software
that met his listed requirements, and I was about to reply with
"Amanda", but I wasn't sure about his requirement #5 (below) pertaining
to Solaris ACLs.  Will Amanda actually do what he wants?

Thanks,
Frank

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith AT hoovers DOT com
Sr. Systems Administrator                       Voice: 512-374-4673