Amanda-Users

RE: Need A sample Tapelist file

2003-06-13 12:15:53
Subject: RE: Need A sample Tapelist file
From: "Harry Mbang" <hmbang AT devassoc1 DOT com>
To: "'Joshua Baker-LePain'" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:12:27 -0400
Hi Joshua,

amlabel gave an [input/output error] tapelist not found. Sorry cannot
give you the exact message because at this time the tape drive is
disconnected from the linux box.  However, I have the log for when I
last ran amdump and it asks for the tapelist too.  Here it is:

FATAL planner could not load tapelist "/etc/Amanda/test/tapelist"
START driver date 20030612
WARNING driver WARNING: got empty schedule from planner
STATS driver startup time 0.004
FATAL taper could not load tapelist "/etc/Amanda/test/tapelist"
FATAL driver reading result from taper: Connection reset by peer

But from what you said, I gather that the tapelist is not created
alongside the amanda.conf and disklist when AMANDA is installed...
anyway as soon as I get the tape drive back in the next few hours I get
the exact error message.  Thanks a lot.

Harry.