Amanda-Users

Re: no printer defined

2003-04-17 09:30:10
Subject: Re: no printer defined
From: Wayne Richards <wrichards AT goodyear DOT com>
To: amanda-user AT planetofidiots DOT com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:55:19 -0400
Have you set a default printer for the system?  If you haven't, try that and
no printer statement is needed.

Or if you want to set a default printer for the backup user you can set
LPDEST=lpr
or
PRINTER=lpr
provided that's a defined printer name and again you'll need no printer
definition in the conf file.

Wayne