Amanda-Users

2.4.4b1 cygwin client and specifying DLEs with spaces...

2003-02-10 16:21:27
Subject: 2.4.4b1 cygwin client and specifying DLEs with spaces...
From: Richard Morse <remorse AT partners DOT org>
To: <amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:42:37 -0500
Hi!  This is probably a really easily answered question, but I'm not having
any luck finding it (probably going blind)...

I've got the 2.4.4b1 client set up on a cygwin machine.  The backup is going
well, but in order to create a DLE, I had to do some aliasing.  Is there a
way to specify a DLE like:
Xxxxx.xxxx.xxxx /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/myuserfolder comp-tar

That is, include paths with spaces?

Alternatively, in the .amanda-gtar-excludes file, can I specify directories
with spaces?  So I can exclude /Program Files?

Thanks,
Ricky