Amanda-Users

I'm in a pickle

2002-12-18 14:46:20
Subject: I'm in a pickle
From: "Jozwiak, Paul" <pjozwiak AT websitepros DOT com>
To: "'amanda-users AT amanda DOT org'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:01:51 -0500
I have had a drastic turn events.  We had Legato installed and working.  To
renew our support with them would have been $$$ costly.  We entertained the
idea going with a competitor.  To make a long story short, they came in and
recommended we uninstall legato and install their product.  We did.... Now,
their product will not initialize properly with the Spectra logic tape
library and to make matters worse we cannot get Legato to re-install
properly.  Needless to say, we have no backups now.  How feasible is it to
install Amanda and getting it working like, in one day?  Any and all input
would greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul D Jozwiak
WebsitePros, Inc. (Software Systems Analyst)
pjozwiak AT websitepros DOT com
W 904.680.6602
C  904.219.4981

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message.
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of the company.
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law.