ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Image backup -incremental issue

2010-04-14 00:19:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Image backup -incremental issue
From: Gibin <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 00:17:44 -0400
I verified my incl-excl list again ...don't see any mention of the Drive or
directories i am backing up  .Just to make sure removed all incl-excl options
in the dsm.opt  and tried . Still no success....

Also noticed ,image incremental backs up any new directories created in
internal direc  but not new files created in internal directories.