ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Image backup -incremental issue

2010-04-13 09:26:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Image backup -incremental issue
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:25:14 -0400
Check your include-exclude list to make sure that the directories or files
are not being excluded. Use "dsmc query inclexcl" to see the
include-exclude list.

See the client manual (or use "dsmc help") for information about the
"incrbydate" option, which is what -mode=incremental uses. There are a
number of possible reasons that files can be skipped by this form of
incremental backup processing.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-04-13
09:17:25: