ADSM-L

Re: Trying to use TSM API

2006-06-04 22:09:29
Subject: Re: Trying to use TSM API
From: Dan Foster <tronic183 AT EVILPHB DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 22:09:08 -0400
Hot Diggety! Mike was rumored to have written:

>   tivoli.tsm.client.api.32bit
>                              5.3.2.2  COMMITTED  TSM Client - Application
>                                                  Programming Interface 32bit

That looks correct.

Do you have VisualAge C/C++ installed? It apparently needs the C++
compiler, and specifically, VisualAge's.

Did you copy /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin/libApiDS.a to /usr/lib?

Do you have a copy of /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin/sample/*.h in the
same directory as your app?

Or have you copied and adjusted
/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin/sample/Makefile to directory of your app
and adjusted CFLAGS's -I. to -I/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin/sample ?

-Dan