ADSM-L

Re: Cleaning Machine for 3590 cartridges

2003-10-23 10:13:54
Subject: Re: Cleaning Machine for 3590 cartridges
From: "Pearson, Dave" <DCPearson AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:10:49 -0700
Thank Richard,

I take it that you company do not use these model 3599 cleaning machine?
Back int the "old days" we had a cleaning machine for the old "round wheels"
tape. But since the cartridge came out, there wasn't a cleaning maching then.
I was hoping to get information from other if they do use a cleaning machine
for their cartridge and is it worth it or if not, why?

Dave Pearson