ADSM-L

Re: Options for Windows 2K-XP limited backups

2003-05-09 09:35:19
Subject: Re: Options for Windows 2K-XP limited backups
From: Bob Booth - UIUC <booth AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 08:34:58 -0500
Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking, and thanks for the advice on
the IE and Netscape bookmarks!

Now, does anyone have a good recommendation for crafting the option set to
accomplish what is described?  I have a horrible time with Windows
include / exclude statements, they never seem to do what I ask them to.

What is the best way to exclude the whole disk, and then back up only
a few selected directories?  Is there a more efficient coding statement

thanks!

bob