ADSM-L

Re: 3583 with San Data Gateway

2002-04-25 06:52:33
Subject: Re: 3583 with San Data Gateway
From: Anthony Wong <awong AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:52:49 -0700
Hmm, may be I was wrong,  I will contact  TSM device support team to get
the latest status of LTO drive and library requirement on TSM V4 and V5.

Tivoli Storage Management Function Verification Test , FVT Automation
Project Lead
Office:408-256-3312 Home:650-757-1661 Cell:415-218-7880 AIM:smartbluewong
Dept Y0LA /Bldg 050-3 / Office 3A64
IBM SSG Division 46

Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 04/24/2002 12:03:51
PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>