ADSM-L

Re: 3583 with San Data Gateway

2002-04-24 15:03:45
Subject: Re: 3583 with San Data Gateway
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:03:51 -0400
They show up a GEN_DRIVE where? The TSMSCSI devices screen on the MMC
console? OR when you DEF DRIVE them to TSM? There was an issue with the
TSMSCSI driver not recognizing the drives as LTO, but they define correctly
to TSM. You can also issue 'SHOW LIBRARY' in an admin session to display the
device capabilities and such. I use this to make sure that TSM is
communicating with the drives/library.

Maybe the TSM Device Driver in the 4.2.2.0 maintenance level has the 'fix'.
We got a special release from developement back in January when I did a
client install on W2K and LTO.

 Bill