ADSM-L

Re: 3583 with San Data Gateway

2002-04-25 12:58:32
Subject: Re: 3583 with San Data Gateway
From: Anthony Wong <awong AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:58:11 -0700
TSM server patch  4.2.1.15 or 5.1.0.1 adsmscsi.sys START supporting  LTO
library and LTO drive.

Install on NT should be easy and quick ,

However, on W2K , Customer need to  disable Microsoft RSM take control over
the LTO library and LTO drive or TSM server will not work correctly,

I will keep posting  as soon as I find more information or documents
related to this issue.

Tivoli Storage Management Function Verification Test , FVT Automation
Project Lead
Office:408-256-3312 Home:650-757-1661 Cell:415-218-7880 AIM:smartbluewong
Dept Y0LA /Bldg 050-3 / Office 3A64
IBM SSG Division 46

John <rs6000 AT BTINTERNET DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 04/24/2002 11:00:45 AM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>